print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to Change Your Major to Nursing:

If you are considering changing your major to Nursing, you must first acquire a "What-If" Degree Audit from MyBlugold Camps. This audit will help you know what courses you have taken that meet the nursing program requirements and what additional courses you will need to complete the program.

Next, contact Ms. Marcia St. Germaine, Student Services Coordinator, to set up an appointment to meet and complete a change of major form.  You will be assigned an adviser in Nursing.

You may contact Ms. Marcia St. Germaine at:
Marcia St. Germaine
Nursing Building, Office 127

How to Change Your Catalog Year:

If you are considering changing your catalog year you must first acquire a "What -If" Degree Audit from MyBlugoldCamps.

Next meet with your academic advisor to discuss the impact the change will have on your academic progression.

Your advisor will provide you with a form to take to the Pre-Licensure Nursing Advising Center (Nursing Building, Room 127) and Ms. Melissa Gullickson (Nursing Building, Room 127,; (715) 836-5000) will make the necessary change.

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.