Change of Major/Minor Procedures
How to add or change a Major or Minor in the Department of Management and Marketing:
1. Please come to the Department Office, Schneider Hall, Room 400D.
2. a. If you do not have questions about the new major/minor, the program assistant will change your major/minor and assign you a new advisor at that time.
b. If you have questions about a major/minor, the program assistant will identify faculty members in the intended major with whom you can make an appointment to discuss the major/minor.
3. If you schedule an appointment with a faculty member, please bring:
- a "What-If" Degree Audit for the intended major/minor.
- questions you may have about this major/minor.
- if after your appointment with the faculty advisor you decide to major/minor in the department, please return to SSS 400D and the program assistant will change your major/minor and assign you a new advisor.
4. Advising documents for each major are available outside the departmental office and will be provided to you if you do not already have them.
You may contact the program assistant as follows:
Schneider Hall 400D