Change of Major/Minor Procedures
How to declare a major or minor in the Information Systems Department:
- Information Systems (major)
- Information Systems (minor)
- Business Telecommunications
1. Read the major-change information available from the IS Dept. associate in SSS 406.
2. Complete and sign the IS Dept. academic program change form to indicate that you understand the major-change and whether you want to talk with an IS advisor before proceeding.
3. If you choose, talk with an IS advisor as arranged by the IS Department associate.
4. Return the completed and signed IS Dept. academic program change form to the IS Dept. associate, who will officially change your major or minor and assign you a permanent advisor.
For more information, you may contact the IS Dept. associate as follows:
Information Systems Department Associate
Schneider Hall 406