print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to Add or Change a Major or Minor in Information Systems

To add, change, or declare a major in Information Systems: Business Analysis emphasis or Information Systems: Systems Development emphasis, or a minor in Information Systems, stop by the Center for Advising, Development, and Enrichment (CADE), Schneider Hall, Room 119.

Advising documents are available from CADE advisors and outside the Department of Information Systems, Schneider 404.

UW-Eau Claire CADE
Schneider Hall 119
Phone: 715.836.5944