print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to add or change a Major in Health Care Administration

To add, change, or declare a major in Health Care Administration, stop by the Center for Advising, Development, and Enrichment (CADE), Schneider Hall, Room 119.

Advising documents are available from CADE advisors and outside the Department of Management & Marketing, Schneider 400D.

UW-Eau Claire CADE
Schneider Hall 119
Phone: 715.836.5944