print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to add a Gerontology minor:

If you are considering changing your minor to Gerontology, we ask that you contact Dr. Margaret Cassidy, Gerontology Minor Adviser, by e-mail at to set up an appointment for you to meet.
Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.