print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to declare a major or minor in the Geography & Anthropology Department:

1. Bring your "What-If" Degree Audit to the Department office in Phillips 257. The program assistant will direct you on how to meet with an advisor or the department chair.

Please note: If a faculty member is not available at the moment, you will need to return later. This process may take time—it’s important to plan ahead.

2. Major/minor program requirements are outlined in the University Catalogue and on-line. Please go over them before your meeting.

3. After you meet with the advisor or chair, the program assistant will add your major or minor online and assign you to a faculty advisor in the department.

You may contact the program assistant as follows:

Yvonne Plomedahl, Program Assistant
Phillips Hall 257

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.