Change of Major/Minor Procedures
How to declare a major in the Environmental and Public Health Program:
1. The program assistant for the Environmental and Public Health Program, in Nursing 263, will assist you in your preparations to change your major. She will assist you in scheduling a meeting with an advisor or the department chair.
Please note: It may take up to a week to get an appointment time after the request is made. It is important to plan ahead.
2. Advising documents are available in the department office. You will be provided with these materials and you are encouraged to read them prior to meeting with an advisor or the department chair.
3. When you meet with an advisor or the department chair, bring the following:
- A "What-If" Degree Audit.
- The advising materials and a draft of your semester-by-semester plan that you will take to graduate. (While you may think that you cannot do this plan without help, please do the best you can. Your advisor or the department chair will carefully review your plan and offer assistance.)
- Any questions you have about this major.
4. After your meeting with an advisor or the department chair, the program assistant will add your major online and assign you a permanent advisor in the Environmental and Public Health Program.
For more information contact the ENPH department:
715-836-2628 or 715-836-5590