print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to Add or Change to a Major in Elementary Education

  1. Schedule an appointment with an Advisor by calling the Teacher Education Program Assistant at 715-836-4565 or visit Centennial Hall 3102. 
  2. To assist in the discussion, please bring along a "What If" degree audit.  
  3. During the peak registration period in the fall and spring terms, you may need to schedule at least 2 weeks in advance to see an advisor.  Please plan accordingly.