print header

Change of Major/Minor Procedures

How to declare a major or minor in American Indian Studies:

If you are considering changing your major or minor to American Indian Studies, come to the American Indian Studies office in HHH 150. It is the office surrounded by beautiful beadwork, right across from the elevator in Hibbard Hall. When you get there, ask the student assistant at the desk to make an appointment for you to meet with Dr. Debra Barker, the Program Director.

You may find Dr. Barker in HHH 150 when you come in, or you may look for her in her second office, upstairs in HHH 425. You may also call her at 715-836-2028 to leave questions on her answering machine. Or you may contact her by email at

If you are interested in adding an American Indian Studies major or minor, bring a "What-If" Degree Audit to your meeting with Dr. Barker.

After meeting with you, Dr. Barker will enter your new major or minor online and assign you an American Indian Studies advisor.

Excellence. Our Measure. Our Motto. Our Goal.