Change of Major/Minor Procedures
Procedure for changing a major or minor in the Department of Accounting and Finance:
1. Come to the department office, Schneider Hall, 400B.
2. a. If you do not have questions about the new major/minor, the program assistant will change your major/minor and assign you a new adviser at that time.
b. If you have any questions about the new major/minor, the program assistant will identify faculty members in the intended major with whom you can make an appointment to discuss the major/minor.
3. If you schedule an appointment with a faculty member, please bring:
- a "What-If" Degree Audit for the intended major/minor.
- questions you may have about this major/minor.
If, after your appointment with the faculty adviser, you decide to major/minor in the department, please return to SSS-400B and the program assistant will change your major/minor and assign you a new adviser.
4. Advising documents for each major are available outside the departmental office to assist you in selecting a new major.
You may contact the program assistant as follows:
Schneider Hall 400B