- Admitted/degree-seeking students: A student who has filed an application and been accepted by the Admissions Office is considered degree seeking.
- Questions regarding your application status should be directed to the Admissions Office.
- An admitted student may attend the University full-time or part-time and may qualify for financial aid, depending upon resources and credit load.
- All admitted students may register in MyBlugold CampS.
Access and Activate: New students will need to access and activate their account at the following website prior to accessing MyBlugold CampS:
PAC - Personal Advising Code: The registration system requires students in the below categories to enter a PAC when registering. PACs are issued by advisers, not the Records and Registration Office.
- All students are encouraged to consult their academic adviser when planning course selections. Advising is required prior to registration for (1) all freshmen and sophomores, (2) juniors and seniors on academic warning or probation, (3) transfers seeking a first degree, and (4) all undergraduate students with a major in the College of Business regardless of classification or academic standing (5) all graduate students who do not have an approved degree program plan, except MBA students.
Electronically Sign the Payment Plan Agreement (PPA): The PPA can be found on MyBlugold CampS by clicking on the Self Service Menu. The system will guide the student through the process to complete the online form. A hold is placed on a student's registration account until this process is completed. Please contact the Business Office at 715-836-5907 if you have any questions about the PPA form. Completion of the PPA form is required each semester before class registration can be completed.
Items to Note:
- Courses may require department and/or instructor permission to enroll prior to registering. Contact the department offering the course to request permission. Any exceptions to policies (e.g., overloads, prerequisites, minimum classification or GPA, admission to a professional level course, etc.) may require approval prior to registration.
Eligibility to Register: To ensure eligibility to enroll in courses, students must validate their schedule after it is in their shopping cart in MyBlugold CampS. Instructions for the shopping cart validation process and enrolling in classes in MyBlugold CampS is available at LTS: Planning and Enrolling in Classes.
Important Registration Links
- Make a Payment
- Tuition and Fees Schedules
- Refund Policy
- Cashier Contact Information
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:45am-4:30pm (except holidays).