Registering for Classes as a Degree - Seeking Student/Admitted Student
- An admitted/degree-seeking student is a student who is seeking a degree, has filed an application, and has been accepted by the Admissions Office.
- Questions regarding your application should be directed to the Admissions Office.
- An admitted student may attend the University full- or part-time and may qualify for financial aid, depending upon resources and credit load.
- All admitted students may register in MyBlugold CampS.
Use MyBlugold to see your registration date/time and to check for any "holds" on your registration. There are, however, a few requirements to use MyBlugold for registration:
- PIN - Personal Identification Number: Your PIN is required for initial logon using this format, uwec?xxxx, substituting xxxx with your four digit PIN. Every student who is accepted for admission as a degree-seeking or Special student is assigned a PIN. If you do not have one, contact the LTS Helpdesk. After the initial logon, you will be prompted to change your password with specific criteria. From that point on you will use the new password to access MyBlugold.
- PAC - Personal Advising Code: All students are encouraged to consult with their academic advisers when planning course selections. Student in the following categories, however, must have their adviser's approval to register: (1) Freshmen and Sophomores (fewer than 60 earned credits, (2) Juniors and Seniors (60 or more earned credits) who are not in good academic standing, (3) all transfer students without a previous degree, (4) all College of Business majors, (5) High School Specials, and (6) except MBA students, all classified graduate students who have not yet filed an approved degree program plan. The registration system requires students in the above categories to enter a PAC when registering. PACs are issued by advisers, not the Registration office.
- $100 Down Payment: A minimum down payment of $100 is required of all students before registering. Payments should be made at or mailed to the Cashier, Schofield 108. Also, any prior fee obligations must be paid before a student can register for a future term.
- Permissions: Some courses require permission to enroll from the department or an instructor. In addition, any exceptions to policies (e.g., overloads, prerequisites, minimum classification or GPA, admission to a professional level course, etc.) must be approved in advance.
- Registration Time: Registration times are scheduled on the basis of total earned credits projected to the end of the semester and are scheduled so as not to conflict with students current class schedules. The Priority Registration Schedule can be found on the Calendars page. Students can check registration times on MyBlugold (see My Info, Registration Appointment and Holds). Students may register at or any time after their assigned day/time, but not before.
Elligibility to Register: . Students should use MyBlugold to check eligibility to enroll using the shopping cart validation process. either generally or for specific classes and to check open class lists before your appointment.
Important Registration Links
- Make a Payment
- Tuition and Fees Schedules
- Refund Policy
- Cashier Contact Information
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:45am-4:30pm (except holidays).
Fax (715) 836-3846
P.O. Box 4004
Eau Claire WI 54702-4004