print header

Change of Major/Minor/Degree/Catalog Year 

Change of Major Procedures- Click Here

If you wish to change to "Undeclared," go to the Academic Advising Office in Schofield 226. An adviser in the department can:
  • address your concerns about choosing or changing programs.
  • assist you by discussing degree requirements, class choices and academic concerns.
  • identify the types of internship opportunities available to you.
  • help you decide whether or not graduate school should be a consideration for your future.
  • give you information about the types of employment opportunities in your field.