- What is the cost of a Fitness Center membership?
- One Semester - $45.00
- Academic Year - $80.00
- Annual - $103.00
- Summer Session - $23.00
- Guest Pass - $5 (Two visits per pass)
- Are Personal Trainers available?
For just $25, student trainers are available to help you reach your fitness goals. The $25 fee cover four hours of personalized instruction. Registration and fees are accepted at the Hilltop Recreation Office. See the Body One Program section for more information.
- What services are included with membership?
- Optional facility and equipment orientation
- Access to the Fitness Center during operating hours with your valid ID card
- Complimentary Fitness & Nutrition Assessments
- Shower, locker room, and towel services
- Where do I sign-up for membership or a personal trainer?
You may sign up for membership at the Hilltop Recreation Office. We accept cash, check, Blugold card, Visa, or Mastercard. A UW-Eau Claire ID is required.
- How many staff are there?
We have approximately 15-20 student staff
- Are there group classes?
We offer a variety of group classes. Check them out on the Group Exercise Webpage.
- What are the busy hours for Crest Fitness Center?
These hours change frequently depending on the time of the year.
- Should we bring our own towels?
Towels are provided as well as day lockers and showers
- Are there nutrition/power bars available at Crest?
Yes, nutrition bars can be purchased for $1.00.