Lane Reservation Policy for the Bowling & Billiard Center
To reservate lanes groups must meet the following criteria:
- Please make reservations one week in advance.
- Groups must reserve no less than 4 lanes and have at least 12 people in the group.
- Only University and CVTC I.D. holders, or tax exempt organizations may be eligible to reserve lanes and are subject to BBC staff approval.
- Lanes will be held 15 minutes past the reservation starting time then return to open play status if no one from the reserving group shows up.
- Due to high demand for open bowling there are no lanes reserved after 5:00 pm on Friday or Saturdays.
- University Recreation reserves the right to limit times and the number of lanes to be reserved in order to meet departmental program needs.
The entire BBC is also available for large groups on a limited basis. For information on pricing and availability for renting the entire BBC facility please contact Tammy Brunschmid at (715)-836-2546 or email@example.com