Get in a great workout while reducing stress and hanging with friends! Group Exercise classes are designed to increase your cardiovascular health, muscular strength/endurance and improve flexibility! We offer a wide array of classes so you'll never get bored! Join our energetic staff as you achieve a higher level of health and personal wellness!
Tired of jumping jacks and pushups? Try out Fit Defense! Fit Defense will provide a combination of high intensity based movements integrated with proven fight technique.
Indoor Cycling classes now have a reservation system in place! Reservations can ONLY be made the day of the class starting at 6am. You must speak to a live customer service representative, voicemails will not be accepted as a reservation. If you cannot keep your reservation, you must call and cancel two hours before class begins. To make a reservation call Crest Fitness Center at 715-836-2212.
**ALL INDOOR CYCLING CLASSES ARE NOW FREE**
- Barre Fit: Barre Fit is a fusion of Ballet, Pilates, and Yoga! This sculpting class focuses on strength and flexibility training while using a Ballet Barre. This total body conditioning technique & intense workout will transform and sculpt your entire body. Barre fit is a no-impact workout. Using an interval training format, this class uses your own body weight for resistance with focus on performing precise isometric movements. muscles are worked to the point of fatigue and then stretched and lengthened using ballet inspired stretches. No prior ballet experience necessary!
The hottest kickboxing class around! TurboKick® is an addictive workout that combines athletic moves, kickboxing, and hip-hop flavor in a party atmosphere. Turbo Kick® is an interval based class that allows participants of any fitness level to participate. Each new workout is more exciting, powerful and effective than the last!
This is a full body, low impact; 50 minute workout.
You don't need to be a great swimmer for this class! Water belts/bells are used to increase resistance in the water and add variety to all moves. Come to stretch and tone all areas of the body and leave feeling energized.
Strength and Tone
: This class will use weights, tubes/bands and balls to tone all muscle groups.
By adding movement to many of the exercises, benefits from aerobic activity will also be achieved.
Come enjoy your total body workout and leave "feeling good" all over.
All exercises are adaptable for all fitness levels.
- Yoga : If you're looking to improve your strength, flexibility, and balance while reducing your stress level and have fun at the same time then our yoga class is perfect for you! Come join us for a beginner to intermediate level yoga class that will not only give you a workout, but also leave you with a feeling of relaxation and accomplishment. What better way to end OR start your day? We hope to see you there!
- Indoor Cycling: Get a great no impact, high intensity workout by participating in our indoor cycling classes! This 45 minute ride on specially designed stationary bikes will mimic outdoor riding. Class format will vary between interval rides, endurance rides, and strength rides. Most classes will be followed by a 5 minute ab workout. This class is for all fitness levels and is great for beginners!
- Indoor Cycling class Reservation Policy:Group Exercise now takes reservations for Indoor Cycling. You can only reserve a class spot the DAY OF the class starting at 6am. You cannot leave a voicemail for a reservation, you must speak to a live desk worker. If you cannot attend class, please call to cancel your reservation or you will be unable to use the reservation system. Walk ins are still welcome provided there is space. To make a reservation, call 715-836-2212
- Zumba ® : Ditch the workout, Join the party!! This L atin dance inspired cardio party atmosphere consists of energizing and body sculpting movements meant to engage and captivate for a fun invigorating workout !
Butts and Guts:
This 30 minute work-out focuses on the abdominals and lower body.
This strengthening workout is taught so any fitness level can participate! Quality of the work-out will be the main focus, so control and technique are key components of this class!
is a unique combination of Pilates, Yoga, strength conditioning, flexibility and dynamic balance. Learn movements that elongate muscles, strengthen the core, release tension, deepen breath and improve posture. It's like boot-camp without the shoes!
HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training)
- A high energy plyometric class that will challenge ANY level of participant. No equipment needed for this class! You will push yourself using high intensity moves and you own body weight. Modifications will be offered for people needing low impact.
- On the Ball: This class will give you a full body workout using the physio ball. We will isolate muscle groups to improve strength and tone. This class will test your balance and your core strength with each exercise. So, if you want to improve balance, get a tight core, and work on strengthening other muscle groups come give On the Ball a try.
Boot Camp: Boot Camp is designed not only to build up cardiac endurance but work on muscle building/strengthening. This will be done by performing explosive moves, high endurance repetitions, the use of body weight and or weighted resistance and your will to push yourself.