Friday, April 18th: Normal Schedule
Saturday, April 19th: No Class
Sunday, April 20th: Normal Schedule
Brittany Wold (715-836-4010)
Monday night Hip Hop Hustle at 7:00pm in McPhee 111a will be discontinued fir the remainder of the semester due to low numbers. We apologize for any inconvenience.Thursday night Hip Hop Hustle will be in room McPhee 105 on March 26th and April 3rd from 7:15pm to 8:15pm.
Kettlekick Size Restriction
Due to the large number of participants, Kettlekick will have a class size limit of 30, or base on the number of Kettlebells available for use (20).
You are welcome to bring your own Kettlebell from home if it has a rubber coating. Instructor must approve.
Class size cannot exceed 30 participants.
Mondays at 6:00AM: Bootcamp with Heidi
Tuesdays at 6:00AM: Strength and Tone with Heidi
Tired of jumping jacks and pushups? Try out Fit Defense! Fit Defense will provide a combination of high intensity based movements integrated with proven fight technique.
Get in a great workout while reducing stress and hanging with friends! Group Exercise classes are designed to increase your cardiovascular health, muscular strength/endurance and improve flexibility! We offer a wide array of classes so you'll never get bored! Join our energetic staff as you achieve a higher level of health and personal wellness!
**ALL INDOOR CYCLING CLASSES ARE NOW FREE**
- TurboKick®: The hottest kickboxing class around! TurboKick® is an addictive workout that combines athletic moves, kickboxing, and hip-hop flavor in a party atmosphere. Turbo Kick® is an interval based class that allows participants of any fitness level to participate. Each new workout is more exciting, powerful and effective than the last!
- Hydrorobics: This is a full body, low impact; 50 minute workout. You don't need to be a great swimmer for this class! Water belts/bells are used to increase resistance in the water and add variety to all moves. Come to stretch and tone all areas of the body and leave feeling energized.
- Strength and Tone: This class will use weights, tubes/bands and balls to tone all muscle groups. By adding movement to many of the exercises, benefits from aerobic activity will also be achieved. Come enjoy your total body workout and leave "feeling good" all over. All exercises are adaptable for all fitness levels.
- Yoga: If you're looking to improve your strength, flexibility, and balance while reducing your stress level and have fun at the same time then our yoga class is perfect for you! Come join us for a beginner to intermediate level yoga class that will not only give you a workout, but also leave you with a feeling of relaxation and accomplishment. What better way to end OR start your day? We hope to see you there!
- Yoga Select: This class incorporates classic and challenging yoga poses to enhance flexibility, strength and relaxation. Syncing breathe with physical movement will stimulate energy flow, allowing deeper movement. Power poses and repetitions are combined to invigorate. Based on requests from participants, the session can be relaxing and restorative, or up-tempo for a solid workout.
- **Indoor Cycling: Help Power our Power by participating in our indoor cycling classes! This 45 minute ride on specially designed stationary bikes will mimic outdoor riding. Class format will vary between interval rides, endurance rides, and strength rides. Each bike is equipped with a Green Revolution device. As we pedal, we will generate electricity that will be put back into UWEC's power grid. This non-impact class is for all fitness levels!
- Zumba®: Ditch the workout, Join the party!! This Latin dance inspired cardio party atmosphere consists of energizing and body sculpting movements meant to engage and captivate for a fun invigorating workout!
- Hip Hop Hustle: This class is for any fitness level! An easy to follow, step by step, hip hop dance routine is taught each class -- no experience necessary! This high energy work out will help you increase your level of fitness while you dance and have fun!
- Butts and Guts: This 30 minute work-out focuses on the abdominals and lower body. This strengthening workout is taught so any fitness level can participate! Quality of the work-out will be the main focus, so control and technique are key components of this class!
- PiYo® is a unique combination of Pilates, Yoga, strength conditioning, flexibility and dynamic balance. Learn movements that elongate muscles, strengthen the core, release tension, deepen breath and improve posture. It's like boot-camp without the shoes!
- HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training) - A high energy plyometric class that will challenge ANY level of participant. No equipment needed for this class! You will push yourself using high intensity moves and you own body weight. Modifications will be offered for people needing low impact.
- On the Ball: This class will give you a full body workout using the physio ball. We will isolate muscle groups to improve strength and tone. This class will test your balance and your core strength with each exercise. So, if you want to improve balance, get a tight core, and work on strengthening other muscle groups come give On the Ball a try.
- Kettlekick:Get ready for some strength based fitness, combining elements of Kettlebell with cardio kickboxing. Work every muscle in your body doing this high intensity and fast paced workout. Kettlebell has been around for years but has recently started to resurface as a phenomenal way to gain muscle while working on cardio at the same time. Combine this with the dynamic movement based Cardio Kickboxing and you have yourself a great way to increase Aerobic capacity and tone your body. Limited amount of kettlebells available. First come first served.
- Boot Camp: Boot Camp is designed not only to build up cardiac endurance but work on muscle building/strengthening. This will be done by performing explosive moves, high endurance repetitions, the use of body weight and or weighted resistance and your will to push yourself.