print header

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Where is the Hilltop Recreation Center located?
    The Hilltop Recreation Center is located north of Clairemont Avenue and the Chippewa Valley Technical College -- our building spans the hill connecting the upper and lower campus.

  2. Are gift certificates available?
    You may purchase Massage Therapy or Fitness Center gift certificates for UW-Eau Claire students, faculty, or staff (and their spouses) at the Hilltop Recreation Center. See those respective pages for prices. We accept VISA/MasterCard, cash, check, or Blugold card.

  3. Can UW-Eau Claire alumni or CVTC students participate?
    Unfortunately, UW-Eau Claire alumni are not able to use our facilities but may participate in wellness classes (e.g. Yoga, Tai Chi, etc.) as a community member. If you are a CVTC student, you must pay a fee at the CVTC Business Office for limited use of Open Recreation areas in McPhee/Olson.

  4. Are there any employment opportunities at this time?
    You may pick up an application at the Hilltop Recreation Center or online at our employment page. It should be completed and returned with a current resume. When vacancies occur, program staff will review applications on file and call you for an interview. You may check our employment page for some possible openings. You may also check the jobs section of the UW-Eau Claire web page, which details campus-wide student employment opportunities.

  5. How do I enroll my child in WYSP?
    The Wisconsin Youth Success Program is for children who are 10-16 years of age, primarily from economically disadvantaged families. It is a five week sports instruction camp with many educational components. All registration is done by telephone during a designated registration period in the spring.