President: Amanda Werner
Vice President: Seth Rueter
Secretary: Sara Rinka
Treasurer: Tara Young
Historian/Publicist: Danielle Krcma
Event Coordinator: Brandon Radke
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Jennifer Muehlenkamp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHAT is it?
A campus organization formed in 1992 to promote interest in psychology by exploring various areas of psychology and career opportunities in the field and bringing together students with a common interest in psychology
WHAT do members do?
- Hold meetings
- Volunteer in the community (ex: Special Olympics, clothing and food drives)
- Fundraise for the organization (ex: sell Holiday sweets and treats)
- Have fun! (ex: Fiesta Night, dinner gatherings)
WHO is eligible?
Anyone with an interest in psychology
WHY should I join?
- It's fun!
- Meet lots of new people with similar interests
- Involvement looks great on resumes-especially leadership roles
- Easy way to get involved with the Psychology Department
HOW can I get involved?
Come to a meeting!
WHEN: Fall Semester 2011, 6:00-7:00 PM every other Monday
- October 8 and 22
- November 5 and 19
- December 3 and 17
WHERE: 229 Hibbard Humanities Hall (HHH)