President: Forrest Toegel (email@example.com)
Vice President: Liz Kerber (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Kylie Gutknecht (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Bryan Yanagita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Publicist/Historian: Jade Goetz (email@example.com)
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Carla Lagorio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHAT is it?
One of the nation's largest honor societies. The purpose of the organization is to advance the science of psychology and to encourage, stimulate, and maintain scholarship of the individual members in all fields, particularly in psychology. For more information on Psi Chi, visit http://www.psichi.org.
WHAT do members do?
- Hold meetings
- Volunteer in the community (ex: Special Olympics, clothing and food drives)
- Fundraise for the organization (ex: sell Holiday sweets and treats)
- Have fun! (ex: Fiesta Night, dinner gatherings)
WHO is eligible?
Psychology majors and minors who have
- high standards of personal behavior
- sophomore standing or higher
- at least 9 credits of psychology courses completed
- a minimum GPA of 3.2 in all psychology courses
WHY should I join?
- It's fun!
- Meet lots of new people with similar interests
- Involvement looks great on resumes-especially leadership roles
- Easy way to get involved with the Psychology Department
HOW can I get involved?
Come to a meeting! Meetings are every other Monday, and times vary, so check out our board on the 2nd floor of HHH for a current schedule!