PAY YOUR PARKING TICKETS ONLINEOnline ticket payment is now available on our new payment webpage: http://parking.uwec.edu. Pay your tickets quickly and easily before any late fees are applied. Pay online now!
SNOW REMOVAL REGULATIONS
The following policies and procedures are in effect to keep an emergency route open and insure that snow and ice is removed from roadways, sidewalks and parking lots in a timely manner.
Parking is prohibited between the hours of 1:00a.m. and 7:00a.m. seven days a week in the meters in the following locations (regardless of weather conditions).
- University Drive in front of Chancellors, Oakridge and Bridgman
- Garfield Avenue in front of Putnam and Thomas
- Towers Circle (only the 20 minute meters along the building)
- Behind Hilltop
- University Drive in front of Olson
Cars parked in the meters between these hours will receive a $30 ticket for prohibited parking.
Effective Nov. 4, 2013 - Dec. 20, 2013 AND Jan. 21, 2013 - Mar. 14, 2014
Starting 9-13-13, Badger Bus service will be available between UW Eau Claire, UW Madison and UW Milwaukee on Fridays and Sundays when UW is in Spring or Fall semesters. Additional service is available once a month between UW Eau Claire and UW Stout. Special Service will also operate on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Bus boards on campus at Towers Hall near the intersection of University Drive and Garfield. Look for the Badger Bus!
- Looking for open parking? Check out the hours of enforcement to find out when you can park FREE.
- Remember to always park HEAD INTO STALL to avoid being ticketed. Don't back in or pull through the stall. This is enforced 7 days a week!
- Don't let your meter expire; running late does not excuse a meter violation. Change is available at the service desk in the Davies Center
- Car won't start? Call the parking office for a temporary disabled vehicle permit.