Congratulations on being admitted to the
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire!
Transfer Student Orientation
Summer 2015 Orientation
June 15 - July 3
All admitted new students to UW-Eau Claire are required to participate in an orientation/registration program. The orientation program includes information about University policies and procedures, academic advising and concludes with registration for the semester.
Orientation Assistants will work with Orientation Advisers and the Orientation staff to introduce new freshman students to the University during the 2015 Summer Orientation Program. Specifically, O.A.'s will
- Assist faculty advisers in conducting group advising sessions
- Help students choose courses, build schedules and register
- Lead discussion session with students about student life
- Help with check-in for each orientation session
- Assist with administrative office duties
- Talk with parents/guests about student life issues
- Lead Tours