Who is eligible to sign-up for Freshman Orientation?
- You must be admitted to UW-Eau Claire as a new freshman for the spring or fall 2013.
- You must have paid your $100 deposit.
How do you sign-up? Call 715-836-5053 (Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm)
Username and Password Information:
- If you have never used your password or have not changed it, your password is:
"uwec" followed by a "?" followed by your 4-digit PIN, found in the envelope mailed to you. (Ex: uwec?1234) Please note that "uwec" must be in lowercase.
- If you changed your password after having received it and you remember it, you should use the new password you created.
- If you changed your password after having originally received it, but you no longer remember it, you will need to reset it.
- Go to users.uwec.edu and click on "Reset your password."
- You will need your username, ID, and PIN to complete the reset.
- Once you have reset it, you will be prompted to login to your account and will be asked to choose a new password.
- The criteria for choosing a new password are listed below---read them carefully.
Changing Your Password
If you have not already done so, it is important to change your password as soon as possible after signing up for Orientation so you can keep your student information secure. MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE ONE YOU CAN REMEMBER AND/OR KEEP IT SOME PLACE SECURE. This password will get you access to:
- The Orientation system, if you need to change your date.
- Your student information on MyBlugold CampS Center (more about that at Orientation)
- Your financial aid information (see below).
Valid passwords will have to meet these minimum requirements:
Be at least 8 characters in length
Contain characters from 3 out of the 4 categories below:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example: !,$,#,%)
NOTE: You cannot use three consecutive letters from your name anywhere in your password.