Following are new employment opportunities at UW-Eau Claire. A list of all currently available job openings and additional information about each position, including application procedures, may be found on the Academic Affairs employment opportunities Web site.
• Art & Design: Associate lecturer or lecturer to teach drawing, 2-D foundations and painting — 836-3277.
• Music and Theatre Arts: Associate lecturer or lecturer to teach applied and class piano — 836-4936.
2004-05 ORSP report is now online
An electronic copy of the 2004-05 Report on Publications and Other Scholarly Achievements is now available on the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs Web site. Hard copies of the publication also have been provided to deans and department chairs. Please contact ORSP if you need a hard copy.
Faculty and staff are reminded to enter information about publications for the 2005-2006 Report online as soon as possible.
Clarification of car rental policy
A variety of questions have been raised regarding the use of rental cars for state business. Primary issues are:
• Instances when the state rental car contract cannot be used.
• Instances when the state purchasing card cannot be used to pay for a rental car.
• Allowable reimbursement if the contract vendor is not used for a rental card or if the employee combines personal time with a business trip.
The car rental policy clarifications from the state Controller's Office, effective June 20, 2006, can be viewed online. Please review the policy if you are planning to rent a car for business travel. For more information, contact Vicki Garder, Accounts Payable, at email@example.com or 836-4528.