Supervisory Management seminars to be offered at discounted rateJuly 18, 2014
Eau Claire — University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education will offer special discounts for early registrations of three or more fall seminars from the Supervisory Management Certificate Program. The registration deadline to receive the discounted rate is Sept. 5.
The seminars, designed for managers, supervisors and small business owners — or those hoping to move into those roles — are presented by regional and national business experts. The seminars, which may be taken individually or as part of the certificate program, will meet from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Metropolis Resort in Eau Claire and at Citizens State Bank in Hudson. The following programs will be offered:
- Supervisory Management 1," Sept. 11-12, Eau Claire; and Sept. 25-26, Hudson.
- Supervisory Management 2, Oct. 9-10, Eau Claire; and Oct. 23-24, Hudson.
- Dealing with Conflict, Oct. 16-17, Hudson.
- Supervisory Management 3, Nov. 6-7, Hudson; and Nov. 20-21, Eau Claire.
- Managing Projects and Project Teams, Nov. 13-14, Eau Claire.
- Building Leadership Skills through Communicating and Listening, Dec. 4-5, Hudson.
- Maximizing Performance, Dec. 11-12, Eau Claire.