Continuing Education discounting spring supervisory management seminars through Feb. 14February 6, 2014
Eau Claire-- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education will discount seminar prices $100-$150 on all spring seminars from the Supervisory Management Certificate Program. This limited time offer is valid through Feb. 14.
Designed for managers, supervisors and small-business owners, seminars may be taken individually or as part of the certificate program requirements. Programs will meet from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Metropolis Resort in Eau Claire and at Citizens State Bank in Hudson. The seminars are:
- Supervisory Management 1, Feb. 27-28, Hudson
- Supervisory Management 1, March 6-7, Eau Claire
- Supervisory Management 2, March 27-28, Hudson
- Supervisory Management 2, April 10-11, Eau Claire
- Supervisory Management 3, May 8-9, Hudson
- Supervisory Management 3, June 5-6, Eau Claire
- Maximizing Performance, March 13-14, Hudson
- Dealing with Conflict, March 20-21, Eau Claire
- Improving Managerial Efficiency, April 3-4, Eau Claire
- Process Mapping, May 1-2, Eau Claire
- Writing for Business, May 15-16, Hudson
Additional seminar information is available on the Continuing Education website.