Chemistry department awards 2013-14 scholarshipsMay 30, 2013
EAU CLAIRE — The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire chemistry department recently awarded scholarships, funded through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation, to a number of students for the 2013-14 academic year. The scholarships and student recipients are as follows:
- Chemistry Mentoring Scholarship: senior biochemistry/molecular biology major Ashley Sexton, Plymouth, Minn.
- Philip J. Chenier Scholarship: senior chemistry-business major Brian Meeuwsen, Greenville.
- Students of "Dr. O" Scholarship: senior chemistry major Andy Johnson, Chippewa Falls.
- Marie and Floyd Krause Memorial Scholarship: junior chemistry major Justin Dressler, Chippewa Falls; senior chemistry major Sean O'Connell, St. Paul, Minn.; and senior biochemistry/molecular biology major Beatrice Soderholm, Burnsville, Minn.
- Mel and Lois Gleiter Scholarship: junior biochemistry/molecular biology major Rachel Egdorf, Mishicot; and senior biochemistry/molecular biology major Maxwell Anschutz, Pewaukee.
- Perry and Helen Luchsinger Scholarship: senior chemistry major Brianna Burke, Darlington.
- Leo Ochrymowycz and Alfred Bader Scholarship: senior chemistry major Joel Patrow, Eau Claire.
- Dr. Jack Pladziewicz Research Scholarship: senior biochemistry/molecular biology major Heidi Schmit, Arbor Vitae.
- Univar USA Scholarship: senior chemistry-business major Benjamin Klug, Wausau.