Continuing Education to offer community classes for adultsDecember 17, 2012
News editors: For more information or to arrange an interview about community classes for adults, contact Claire Couillard, UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education, at 715-836-4648 or email@example.com.
EAU CLAIRE — Registration is now open for University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education/UW-Extension's Community Classes for Adults. The classes, which will meet on the UW-Eau Claire campus in the spring of 2013, are as follows:
- The Amish in America, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays, April 2-30. Cost: $99 per person.
- Beginning Bird Identification, 8:30-11:30 a.m. Saturdays, March 16 and 23; April 13; and May 11. Cost: $125 per person.
- Digital Photography: Intermediate, 6-9 p.m. Mondays, April 15-May 13. Cost: $175 per person.
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner, 7-9 p.m. Thursdays, April 11-May 23. Cost: $175 per person.
- Drawing with Colored Pencils, 7-9 p.m. Tuesdays, April 9-May 21. Cost: $175 per person.
- Introduction to Painting with Watercolors, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Mondays, April 1-May 13. Cost: $175 per person.
- Explorations in Genealogy, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesdays, May 22-June 12. Cost: $99 per person.
- Music History: American Folk Music and 1960s Folk Rock, 6-8 p.m. Thursdays, May 30-June 27. Cost: $99 per person.
To register, obtain additional information or request accommodations for disabilities, call Continuing Education at 715-836-3636 or 866-893-2423, use the Wisconsin Relay System (711), visit the Continuing Education website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.