Supervisory management workshops to be offered this fallOctober 8, 2012
EAU CLAIRE — University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education's Center for Business Solutions will present workshops from the Supervisory Management Certificate Program in October and November.
Designed for managers, supervisors and small business owners, workshops may be taken individually or as part of the certificate program requirements. Programs will meet from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. in Eau Claire and Hudson. The workshops are:
- Supervisory Management 2, Oct. 11-12 at Citizens State Bank, Hudson, or Oct. 25-26 at Americas Best Value Inn-Campus View, Eau Claire.
- Managing Projects and Project Teams, Oct. 18-19 at Americas Best Value Inn-Campus View, Eau Claire.
- Negotiation Skills, Nov. 1-2 at Citizens State Bank, Hudson.
- Supervisory Management 3, Nov. 15-16 at Citizens State Bank, Hudson.
- Dealing with Conflict, Nov. 29-30 at Americas Best Value Inn-Campus View, Eau Claire.
More information is available online for additional 2012 and 2013 workshop locations and dates.
The workshops are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. For complete program information, to register or request reasonable accommodations for disabilities, call 715-836-5811 or 800-582-5182, visit the Continuing Education website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.