Continuing Education to offer community classes for adults this fallAugust 15, 2012
EAU CLAIRE — Registration is now open for University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education/UW-Extension's Community Classes for Adults. The classes, which will meet on the UW-Eau Claire campus, are as follows:
- Introduction to Japanese Box Making, 6-8:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Sept. 26-Nov. 7 (no class Oct. 31). Cost: $175 per person plus $25 art supply fee.
- Learn German the Fast and Fun Way! 10 a.m.-noon Saturdays, Oct. 6-27. Cost: $99 per person.
- Blue Hills Felsenmeer Geology Field Trip, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22. Cost: $125 per person.
- If I Only Had a Brain, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Mondays, Oct. 22-Nov. 19. Cost: $99 per person.
- Exploring Classical Music, 6-8 p.m. Mondays, Sept 17-Oct 15. Cost: $99 per person.
More than 250 online noncredit personal enrichment and professional development courses are available through Ed2Go. Classes begin every six weeks. Visit the Ed2Go website for more information.
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education also is pleased to announce a partnership with the American Home Inspectors Training Institute. Online programs for home inspection training, solar panel technician training, locksmith training and energy auditor training are available. Complete information is available online.
To register, obtain additional information, or request accommodations for disabilities, call Continuing Education at 715-836-3636 or 866-893-2423, use the Wisconsin Relay System (711), visit the Continuing Education website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.