Registration opens for Continuing Education programs for nonprofit professionalsAugust 1, 2012
EAU CLAIRE — University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Continuing Education is accepting registrations for several workshops relating to nonprofit leadership and grant writing. The workshops, which will be held in Eau Claire, are designed for nonprofit professionals, volunteers and board members. Partial scholarships are available through the Otto Bremer Foundation to a limited number of nonprofit staff members, volunteers and board members.
The following workshops are part of the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program:
- Fundamentals of Nonprofit Management, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.Oct. 24.
- Nonprofit Strategic Planning, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Nov. 15.
- Nonprofit Financial Management and Reporting, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Jan. 17, 2013.
- Nonprofit Board Development and Management, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Feb. 27, 2013.
- Nonprofit Fundraising, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. March 14, 2013.
- Nonprofit Marketing and Communications, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. April 18, 2013.
The fee to attend is $99 per workshop and includes program materials, instruction, handouts and refreshments. Lunch is not included. Participants may sign up for individual workshops or complete all six and earn a certificate in nonprofit leadership.
The following workshops are related to grant writing:
- Beginning Grant Writing, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Oct. 26.
- Advanced Grant Writing, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. March 8, 2012.
The fee to attend is $179 per workshop and includes program materials, instruction, handouts and refreshments. Lunch is not included. A discounted price of $319 is available to individuals who register for both workshops.
For complete program information, to register or request reasonable accommodations for disabilities, call 715-836-3636 or 866-893-2423, use the Wisconsin Relay System (711), visit the Continuing Education website or email email@example.com.