UW-Eau Claire business students to receive Missling scholarshipsJune 8, 2012
EAU CLAIRE — The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire business communication department has awarded the 2012-13 Lorraine Missling Business Communication Scholarship to the following students:
- Molly Hall, a senior marketing major from Wausau.
- Tiffany Hoang, a junior health care administration major from Burnsville, Minn.
- Joseph Krebsbach, a sophomore accounting major from Colby.
- Logan Leske, a junior information systems-business analysis major from Eau Claire.
- Kaitlin Nix, a junior marketing major from Osseo.
The $500 Lorraine Missling Scholarship recognizes Dr. Lorraine Missling, an outstanding business educator who was on the UW-Eau Claire College of Business faculty from 1966-89 and also was the college's first female faculty member. The scholarship is available through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.