UW-Eau Claire students receive management and marketing scholarshipsJune 8, 2012
EAU CLAIRE — The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire management and marketing department has awarded scholarships to the following students for the 2012-13 academic year:
- Kayla Hasse, a junior human resources management major from Brillion, will receive the Thomas Bergmann Memorial Scholarship.
- Rebecca Mary McCormick, a sophomore management major from Caledonia, Minn., will receive the Jerry Du Bois Memorial Scholarship.
- Tiffany Thy Thy Hoang, a junior health care administration major from Burnsville, Minn., will receive the Marc Dybdahl Memorial scholarship.
- Lauren Margaret Bryant, a senior marketing major from La Crosse, will receive the Jacob Leinenkugel Marketing Scholarship.
- Patrick J. Connelly, a professional sales marketing major from Edina, Minn., will receive the Janke Premier Properties Scholarship.
The scholarships are available through the UW-Eau Claire Foundation.