Continuing Education to offer summer and fall community classes for adultsApril 30, 2012
News editors: For more information or to arrange an interview about personal enrichment community classes for adults, contact Claire Couillard, UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education, at 715-836-4648 or email@example.com.
- "Digital Photography: Lighting Techniques," 6-9 p.m. Tuesdays, June 5-26. Cost: $155 per person.
- "The Science Behind Your Backyard Garden," 6-8 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, June 11-25. Cost: $95 per person.
- "Discovering Ceramics," 6-8:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 12-28. Cost: $165 per person plus $35 art supply fee.
- "Basic Photography in the Digital Age," 6-9 p.m. Wednesdays, Aug. 1-29. Cost: $175 per person.
- "Introduction to Japanese Box Making," 6-8:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Sept. 26-Nov. 7 (no class Oct. 31). Cost: $175 per person plus $25 art supply fee.
- "Learn German the Fast and Fun Way!" 10 a.m.-noon Saturdays, Oct. 6-27. Cost: $99 per person.
- "Blue Hills Felsenmeer Geology Field Trip," 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22. Cost: $125 per person.
- "If I Only Had a Brain," 6:30-8:30 p.m. Mondays, Oct. 22-Nov. 19. Cost: $99 per person.
- "Exploring Classical Music," 6-8 p.m. Mondays, Sept. 17-Oct. 15. Cost: $99 per person.
More than 250 online noncredit personal enrichment and professional development courses are available through Ed2Go. Classes begin every six weeks. Visit the Ed2Go website for more information.
UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education also is pleased to announce a new partnership with the American Home Inspectors Training Institute. Online programs for home inspection training, solar panel technician training, locksmith training and energy auditor training are available.
To register, obtain additional information, or request accommodations for disabilities, call Continuing Education at 715-836-3636 or 866-893-2423, use the Wisconsin Relay System (711), visit the Continuing Education website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.