Class note photo submission guidelines
- UW-Eau Claire WILL NOT publish copyrighted photos (such as those taken by professional photography studios) in UW-Eau Claire's online and/or printed class notes unless the alumnus forwards us permission from the copyright holder (photographer).
- The photo should be of the alumnus submitting the Class Note and any immediate family members who also are alumni. Photos including nonalumni immediate family members may be used at our discretion.
- A photo including alumni who are not your immediate family members cannot be published unless we receive an e-mail from each alumnus pictured giving UW-Eau Claire permission to use the photo.
- In the text of the e-mail or handwritten note accompanying your photo, give your name, maiden name (if applicable) and UW-Eau Claire graduation year.
- Identify in your accompanying note all people in the photo.
- Your photo will be used in the printed View and in the online Class Notes pages.
- Submit your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org as a 300 dpi JPEG e-mail attachment. Use "Class Note Photo" as your e-mail subject line. Alternatively, photos can be submitted as prints via regular mail to: Class Note Photos, UW-Eau Claire News Bureau, P.O. Box 4004, Eau Claire, WI 54702-4004.