- Recipient must be a self-supporting adult student or an adult of a self-supporting family unit.
- Be a junior or senior undergraduate student, currently enrolled, carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours or a graduate student carrying a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Student must be from Northwestern Wisconsin, preferably from the Fall Creek High School.
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Financial need must be documented. Preference will be given to those who do not have adequate financial aid or scholarship resources available.
Use of the scholarship is restricted to tuition or other expenses through UW-Ea Claire (tuition credit awarded, not cash). This scholarship is renewable.
Application Deadline: 3rd Monday in April
Award Notification: Mid-June. Only the selected recipient will receive notification of the award determination.
Note: Due to State regulation, you may be ineligible to receive a scholarship if you are delinquent in child support payments. Please check with Financial Aid if you have questions.