- Applicants must be a single custodial parent currently enrolled at UW-Eau Claire.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have potential for academic and career success.
- Demonstrate financial need not met by traditional forms of financial assistance.
- Must have a FAFSA on file in the Financial Aid Office.
Preference will be given to students pursuing their first baccalaurate degree.
One application covers the Single Parent and the following named single parent scholarships. You will be considered for any of these Single Parent scholarships for which you qualify.
- Hero's Fund
- Mc Enany
- Single Parent (general)
- Cathy G. Sultan
Amount: Variable, it may be as much as $2,000, depending on available funds.
Application Deadline: 3rd Monday in April. (Generally, although scholarships may become available throughout the year with varied deadlines.)
Award Notification: Mid-June (only those awarded a scholarship will be notified of the award determination).
Note: Due to State regulation you may be ineligible to receive a scholarship if you are delinquent in child support payments. Please check with Financial Aid if you have questions.