Eligibility criteria for scholarships listed here vary. In most cases you will need to have a current FAFSA on file. Apply for any and all for which you meet the specific criteria. Students attending under "Special Student " status are not eligible for most Financial Aid or scholarships. They are eligible to apply for the Returning Adult Student Fund.
Look for other scholarships within your major on the Financial Aid Office website.
Note: Due to State regulation you may be ineligible to receive a scholarship if you are delinquent in child support payments. Please check with Financial Aid if you have questions.
- Single Parent Scholarships
- General Scholarships
- Scholarships for Specific Majors
- Veterans & Their Families
- Local/State Scholarships for Nontraditional Students
- Local/State Scholarships (not just for Nontrads)
- Emergency Grant
- National Scholarships
- Search Engines