Eligibility criteria for scholarships listed here vary. In most cases you will need to have a current FAFSA on file. Apply for any and all for which you meet the specific criteria.
Note: Due to State regulation you may be ineligible to receive a scholarship if you are delinquent in child support payments. Please check with Financial Aid if you have questions.
- Single Parent Scholarships
- General Scholarships
- Scholarships for Specific Majors
- Veterans & Their Families
- Local/State Scholarships for Nontraditional Students
- Local/State Scholarships (not just for Nontrads)
- Emergency Grant
- National Scholarships
- Search Engines