The Nontraditional Newsletter is sent each week or two to let you know of activities on campus, upcoming deadlines, scholarship applications, registration information, community resources, and other items of interest and importance.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Chancellors Roundtable: Wed. Dec 11, Noon-1pm-Council Oak, Davies Free pizza
- Donate to Veterans overseas. Drop off at Registrar's Office thru Monday, Dec 9
- Final Exams - Dec 16-20
- Santa Claus will visit the Bookstore, Dec 7 from 11:30 am to 1 pm
- Networking 101: On and Off Line. Thurs, Dec 5, 3-3:50 pm, OL 1128
- Blugold CareerLink, Wed, Dec 11, 12-12:50 pm, OL 1128
- Water Street Winter Parade, Dec 15th. To help, call Lissa Martinez Greer at 715-836-3651 or email@example.com
- Hope Gospel Mission free Christmas Dinner, Dec 21 @ 5:00 pm
- Alternative Spring Break
See Newsletter page for more complete information on the above topics.
Nontraditional Student Adviser
Gen 100 Instructor
Schofield Hall 226
"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." -- William Arthur Ward