Outside the classroom, undergraduates frequently collaborate with faculty on research problems. This "valued-added" high impact practice supplements our rigorous classroom curriculum.
- Dr. Ursula Whitcher receives NSF funding: Summer School in Supersymmetry!
- UWEC to host Fall 2014 sectional meeting of the
American Mathematical Society
- Sonia Kovalevsky Day piques girls' interest in mathematics
- Area high schools competed in UWEC Annual Math Meet
- Pi Day pictures!
Summer 2014 Faculty/Student Research Projects
- Lattice Point Geometry
--with Dr. aBa Mbirika
- Pattern Avoidance in Trees and Heaps
--with Dr. Manda Riehl
- The Moduli Space of 5-dimensional Complex Associative Algebras
--with Dr. Michael Penkava
- Software Development for Digital Signal Processing,
Mathematics of Rhythm and Syncopation II,
Geometric Analysis of Musical Modes II
--with Dr. James Walker