Department of Mathematics
Hibbard Hall 517
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- PhD. Statistics - University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- M.S. Statistics - University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- B.A. Mathematics - University of Minnesota-Morris
Areas of interest
- Computational statistics.
- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) modeling of chemical data, in conjunction with the CWE division of the Natural Resources Research Institution (NRRI) at University of Minnesota, Duluth.
- Ph.D. dissertation focuses on penalized regression models, along with other applications for the analysis of chemometric data.
- Spatial statistics and applications for image restoration.