Our Annual High School Math Competition
Each February, with the support of Xcel Energy, the students and faculty of the Department of Mathematics host an annual Mathematics Meet for area high school students. Public and private schools are invited to participate and are divided into divisions according to school enrollment. Team trophies and individual scholarships are awarded.
The 34th Annual Regional Mathematics Meet was held
Saturday, February 20, 2016
- Results of the 2016 Math Meet
- Award Presentation
- Winners of the team name contest:
- Funniest - Straight Outta Conjugates
- Most Creative - C12H22O11 Pi (Sugar Pi)
- Most Math A Licious - Friends (Imaginary Friends)
- Most Alliterative - Timed Test Titans
Each Team member was given a prize of UWEC Merchandise, Pens, post-its, lanyards, candy, STEM Magnet and a carabiner.