Report a Problem
1) Paste the web address from the browser:
2) Name of journal, database, resource:
3) How did you try to access:
4) Which systems were you using to access this resource?
Check all that apply.
5) Date/Time of problem (Click to choose Date/Time):
6) Where did the user try to access this current resource from:
7) Did you try multiple times or try an alternative way to get to the resource?
Please describe below
8) Is this problem unique for this item or are all of the items in this journal or database not working?
9) Description of the problem: What happened that you did not expect? :
10) Were you following a link from within a database to a journal article?
11) Citation for the article in question if applicable.
Include author, title, pages, volume and issue if known.
12) Your UWEC e-mail:
13) Were you able to get something to the user?
If No UWEC username:
14) If you need to send screen shots of more detail send an email to lib.db.problem.
Use the date and the name of the journal or database as the subject.
McIntyre Library • University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire • Eau Claire WI 54702-4004Directions to McIntyre Library
Reference Phone: 715-836-3858 • Circulation Phone: 715-836-3856 • FAX: 715-836-2949Questions/Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org Updated: September 10, 2010
Copyright © 2013 UW-Eau Claire and the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System