Reserve Information for Borrowers
Borrowing Renewing and Returning Materials
To use an item from the Print Reserve Collection, present the call number and your Blugold (ID) card to the staff member at the Circulation desk on the first floor of McIntyre Library. Most Reserve items are due in two hours, but a few circulate for 1, 3, or 7 days.
To renew Reserve items, present the item and your Blugold (ID) card at the Circulation desk. Some high demand items will not be eligible for renewal. Holds cannot be placed on Reserve items. Reserve items may be renewed one time. Telephone renewals are not accepted. You may also renew your reserve print items by accessing your patron information using Voyager. How to log into my accounts in Voyager.
- 2-hour materials: $ .01 per minute
- 1-day, 3-day, 7-day: $1.00 per day
- Maximum fine: $15.00 per item
The instructor selects the checkout period for each Reserve print item from the following:
- Circulation Periods
- 2-hour materials may be checked out any time during the day for a two hour period. If checked out during the two hours prior to closing time, the materials are due back the next morning by the time specified.
- 1-day Reserve materials are due back anytime the next day.
- 3-day Reserve materials are due back anytime the third day.
- 7-day Reserve materials are due back anytime the seventh day.
- You must present your valid Blugold (ID) card or library patron card to check out Reserve materials or to initiate any search of your record, including requests for overdue or fine information.