Collection Development Department
The Collection Development Department coordinates the selection and acquisition of the library's collections, including books, serials, audiovisual materials, and electronic products. The Collection Development staff work closely with librarians and University faculty to select materials to support the educational mission of the University.
Requesting materials for purchase
Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit requests for library purchases:
- Electronic Form - Complete the form online
- Print Form - Download the form, fill it out, return it to Carrie Butler Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other - If you prefer to submit requests in another format (such as email, catalogs with circled titles, etc.), please be sure to identify yourself. The more information we have about the request, the sooner we can process the order.
Gifts to the McIntyre Library collections are received and processed by the Collection Development staff. Collection development policies apply. Contact Janice Bogstad, 715-836-6032.
Contact Collection Development Department
- McIntyre Library 3040 (3rd floor, Technical Services area)
- Janice Bogstad, Head of Technical Services
- Carrie Butler Becker, Collection Development Assistant