C.J. Brewer Hall, 1952
Brewer Hall was originally known as the Professional Education Building and in 1960 was renamed in honor of Charles J. Brewer, one of the original faculty members from 1916 and Director of Teacher Education, 1916-1938.
The groundbreaking ceremony for the Brewer Hall-Zorn Arena-Kjer Theatre complex was held on October 20, 1950. The cornerstone was laid on September 19, 1951 and full use of each unit of the complex was achieved in September 1952.