Group Workshops by Request
We provide workshops on a variety of software topics for groups of faculty, staff, or students. To request a workshop, please complete submit a request for training.
For any student workshop that complements a technology-based assignment, we require the following:
- For hands-on training, at least 10 days notice is needed for staff preparation and lab scheduling.
- To ensure your request is fulfilled, submit it during the first two weeks of the semester.
- Faculty presence is required at all workshops.
- We also need to meet with you briefly before the workshop to discuss your specific situation and ensure what we can offer will meet your needs.
- If you have questions about incorporating technology into your teaching, contact April Pierson, Learning Technology Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.