iOS (Apple iPhone and iPad)
The instructions provided here are specifically for iOS 7, the newest version of Apple's mobile operating system. If you have an older version, the steps provided should work just fine, but if you run into any issues contact the LTS Help Desk.
Click on the Settings application.
From the Settings column, select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- From the Mail, Contacts, Calendars column on the right, select Add Account...
- From the Add Account...column, select Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your personal information into each text box:
- In the Email text box, type your UWEC email address
- In the Password text box, type your password
- In the Description text box, type your UWEC email address
- Once all fields are filled in correctly, click Next.
The screenshots and information provided come from an Android device running 4.x. These steps should work for most Android devices, but if you have any difficulties contact the LTS Help Desk.
- Open the Settings application.
- Select Add account, and click Corporate
NOTE: Depending on your version of Android, it may list "Corporate", "Exchange", or "Corporate Sync"
- Enter your email address and password and select Next.
- If asked, select "Exchange" for your server type.
- Check your settings to make sure that they are correct before proceeding.
Username: Your UWEC Email Address
Password: UWEC Account Password
- Click Next to complete the account setup.
The instructions provided should work for devices running either Windows Phone 8 or 8.1, and should be sufficient for users with Windows Phone 7, but if you encounter any difficulties contact the LTS Help Desk.
- Open the Settings application and select Email + Accounts.
- Click add an account.
- Choose Exchange
- Enter your UWEC email address and password in to the fields provided and select "Sign In".