When working in D2L, you can record audio as needed in both the Discussions and Dropbox tools.
- Go to the desired tool.
NOTE:You can add audio in Discussion posts and Dropbox folders and submissions.
- Click Compose and then select Record Audio.
- The first time you record audio, the Adobe Flash Player Settings appear.
- Select Allow » Remember.
- Click Close.
- Click the red Record button.
- Speak into your microphone.
NOTE: A timer will show how long you've been recording, and bars will show how loud your voice is. If you don't see any bars as you record, check your microphone.
- When you're finished recording, click the same red button to Pause.
NOTE: Your audio recordings are limited to five minutes each.
- Click Add.
- Click the audio link to listen to your recording.
- Save and submit the item.