Who can I contact with technical problems?
- UW-Eau Claire Online Course Support
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
715-836-5711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Library 1106
- UW-System Helpdesk
Monday to Friday 4:30 pm to 1:00 am
Saturday and Sunday 6:00 am to 1:00 am
608-264-4357 or HELP@doit.wisc.edu
- D2L Knowledge Base
Lists current known issues with D2L and work-arounds for the problems.
I'm having trouble accessing D2L.
- Log in to D2L.
- Run a system check.
- Make any necessary changes.
- Contact the Help Desk (836-5711) if the problem persists.
Why can't my students see my D2L course?
What browser should I use with D2L?
For an up-to-date list of supported browsers, go to this page.
Why are my D2L pop-up windows blocked?
To allow an individual pop-up window without turning off your pop-up blocker, press [Ctrl] and open the pop-up.
- From your home page, in the upper right corner of the mini bar at the top of the page click the dropdown arrow next to your name and select Account Settings.
- In the Font Settings section use the Font Size dropdown menu to choose your desired font size.
Note: As you adjust the font size you will be able to see the changes displayed in the Preview box.
- Select the desired font size » click Save or Save and Close.
Can I change the navigation bar?
How can I add a picture to my profile?
- Your photo should be saved in jpg/jpeg format on your computer or network drive or external drive.
- From My Home, in the upper right corner of the minibar at the top of the page, press the arrow next to your name and select Profile from the dropdown menu:
- The Edit My User Profile page appears. Press Change Picture.
- Select Browse to navigate to the desired photo and press Upload.
- Press Save or Save and Close at the bottom of the page to save your new profile picture.