You can submit your ePortfolio items to a dropbox folder in Learning Environment for formal assessment. When you submit an item to a course dropbox folder, a copy of the item is made in Dropbox. Future changes to the item are not reflected in the Dropbox copy.
HINT: If your item has comments and assessments but you don't want to include them with your Dropbox submission, clear the Comments/Assessments check boxes on the item's Edit page before you submit it to a dropbox folder. This does not remove previous comments and assessments from the item itself. After your Dropbox submission, you can select the Comments/Assessments check boxes to re-enable comments and assessments.
Submit an ePortfolio item to a dropbox folder
- Go to the Dropbox tool in the appropriate course.
- Open the folder you want to submit an ePortfolio item to.
- Click Add a File.
- Select ePortfolio from the left tool menu.
- Select the item you want to add.
- Click Select Item.
- Enter any comments you want to include with your submission.
- Click Upload.